HealthFrame’s journal feature allows you to annotate any medical condition, treatment,
medication, visit etc with a rich-text journal entry.
These journal entries can be collected together into a full journal: a 'health diary'.
But HealthFrame is so much more than an ordinary diary.
- integrate your health diary with links to the rest of your personal health record
- send and receive electronic medical records
- view a wide variety of electronic medical record forms
- graph medical test results and self-administered measurements
- see personalized clinical guidelines
- see a personalized health library, with a mix of inline and online content
- carry your diary (and full health record) with you anywhere on a mobile device
Want to learn about the cost saving health services available to people with Personal Health Records?
Read more about OpenHealth Services