Medical History Summary Report
Medical History Summary
The Medical History Summary report provides a comprehensive
and fully customizable summary
of a patients medical status, and medical history.
The report can include:
- identification information (e.g. name, picture, address etc)
- demographic, religious preference, etc information
- activities (behavioral issues, like smoking, excercise, etc)
- emergency contacts
- family history
- healthcare provider contacts
- insurance information
- medical devices
- test results and self-monitoring measurements (e.g. cholesterol, blood glucose, etc)
To see an example report, click here.